– Former scholar athlete at Southern CT State University
– Started MS4MS in 2011
– Director of Admissions at 2U (2014 – 2019)
– Strategic Energy Advisor at Nania (2020 – present)
– Private Wealth Advisor for Advocus Private Wealth
– Former Scholar athlete at ECU
– B.S. in Exercise Physiology/Pre-Med
– M.S. in Financial Planning from University of Georgia
– Married with 3 daughters
– 14 years of service in government
– Licensed Realtor with Stewart Real Estate, LLC
– Portfolio of non-profit experience as an Ambassador with Be the Match coordinating bone marrow registry drives
– Former board member of the DC Asian Pacific Marrow Network, and held dozens of blood drives in partnership with the American Red Cross
– Known for writing, producing, and directing sports documentaries
– Many of his projects take on positive themes and messaging
– He has collaborated with ESPN, LeBron James’ Uninterrupted & most recently hosted the uplifting NFL series, Huddle for 100
Ellen M. Mowry, M.D., M.C.R.
-Professor of Neurology and Epidemiology
-Co-Director, Multiple Sclerosis Precision Medicine Center of Excellence
-Chief Medical Officer, Johns Hopkins inHealth, Johns Hopkins University
-Career in MS Neurology since age 18
– A career characterized by successful assignments as CEO and member of the Board of Directors of several publicly traded and investor-owned mid-size service businesses
– Has served as Chairman or on the board of two national and one global non-profit
– Vice President, Business Development – Andrena
– Patient Advisory Board Member – North American Registry for Care and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (NARCRMS)
– Past Board Member – National Multiple Sclerosis Society, New Jersey Metro Chapter
– B.S Accounting; University of CT; Storrs, CT
– Controller/V.P. Finance; Robby Len Fashions;
New Haven, CT 1979 – 1998
– CFO; A&H Sportswear Co., Easton, PA 1998 – present
– Member: American Institute of CPA’s
– Member: Connecticut Society of CPA’s
Mission Stadiums for Multiple Sclerosis (MS4MS) is a registered 501(c)(3) sports and entertainment focused non-profit organization whose mission is to raise awareness of MS at all stadiums while raising funds directly for families with MS Warriors and for the advancement of research at the Johns Hopkins Project Restore MS Research Center in hopes of finding a cure.
Together, we are #spreadingORANGE!
© Copyright 2020 Mission Stadiums for Multiple Sclerosis.
Powered By Bedro Brand Box, LLC.